Sunday 6 December 2015

Local Christmas Lights Switch on

Every year on the last Saturday in November is our towns Christmas lights switch on, I always look forward to it as it makes me feel super festive and its always a good turn out.

I got into the Christmas spirit with my Christmas jumper on, you can't really see it but it is red with giant ice skates on. I really like it as you could wear it after Christmas. It was a really cold evening so I decided to wrap up warm with my red cable knit fur earmuffs, a scarf and big warm coat.

Sooo, we kinda missed the light switch on and parade. My boyfriend was working and we just got there too late. As we were walking down we got to see the fireworks though which were incredible.  

We still walked around the stalls and I got a nice mulled wine, there was still lots to see and the lights look really pretty.

Here's a rubbish image of the lights, you can kinda make them out. I promise to take a better one of them once I get my new camera which I have just ordered. Eeek exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment