Saturday 12 December 2015

Magical Disney Wedding

I went to my friends wedding which was at an absolutely gorgeous venue, it was essentially a giant glass house. For a day in December the weather was pretty good, it was a little chilly but that was to be expected. It was the most perfect, magical day and I was honoured to have been able to shared it with them.

                                          
This was me and my boyfriend ready for the day. I wore a midi spotty dress that has mesh pleats, it was from Asos and was in the sale for £22-£28, my fur coat was from Newlook which I got months and months ago for only £5. Absolute bargain! My necklace and bag were also both Newlook. 

The ceremony was just beautiful, after the ceremony we all got a nice hot festive mulled wine...mmmm!  

                                                       
My shoes were from Primark but I got these a few years ago. My plan was to wear red shoes, red bag and red lips but I couldn't find a red bag anywhere. 

                                           
I was in work for a couple of hours before the wedding so I didn't have the most time to get ready. I curled my hair before work and was surprised it actually somewhat stayed in. I went for a subtle smokey eye using pale colours, I wore false eyelashes for a more dramatic eye and a red lip. 

                                                      
                                                       
There was a slight Disney theme which I loved, the table plan was Disney themed with each table being named after a different Disney film. We were sat on the Beauty and the Beast table. The favours were the cutest, they were handmade mini mouse decorations. I am definitely going to be hanging mine on my Christmas tree. (By the was Pimms is a nickname that my friend calls me.) 

                                           
Here I am with the beautiful bride, just look at that dress. She looks like a real life Disney princess. The day was incredible from start to finish. Congratulations guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment