Wednesday 30 December 2015

A Visit to the Weeping Window

Yesterday my mum and I went to visit the weeping window poppy display at St George's Hall in Liverpool. Unfortunately I missed out on the display at the Tower of London so I was excited to hear that they were bringing it to Liverpool.

The display was absolutely breathtaking, I love the concept of the display and the idea of what each poppy represents.

The poppies will be touring up until 2018. If you get the opportunity to see them then definitely take it. 

This is my windswept look, the display was closed at the time I went to visit so I couldn't get as close as I would have liked but it didn't really matter. 

I had to run back and get a night time shot before we got the train home, how beautiful is this image. 


No comments:

Post a Comment