Thursday 24 December 2015

Last Minute Christmas Shopping

I did some last minute christmas shopping last night, I just needed something for two of my aunties which I got within half an hour thanks to the boots three for two offer. I somehow ended up doing my brothers shopping too.

I love going Cheshire Oaks at Christmas time especially due to the mahoosive tree they have there. I didn't get the chance to take a picture of it as I was rushing around the shops...but here is me with some gigantic baubles. I always feel festive when I go there.

 
We obviously had to have a little food pit stop. I could never get bored of Wagamamas, I think it's because I don't eat Japanese food on a regular basis. I always feel like it is super healthy too! I went for the Miso soup and the chicken and prawn Donburi, it was absolutely amazing. You need to try the flowering jasmine tea too.

It looks like someone is enjoying their chicken ramen. We had a successful shopping trip and I am all set for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment