Tuesday 6 October 2015

September Favourites

My September favourites are quite random, there isn't really a theme but here they are...

I am a big fan of the Collection brand, remember when it was Collection 2000? It is very inexpensive and works just as well as higher end brands. I have been loving this contour kit. I have never contoured before but thought I would give it a try and I have not looked back. I couldn't imagine my make-up routine without it now. Once you have got over the initial what goes where and constantly looking at a diagram, it is easy peasy. Love Love Love!

Shade 107 by Rimmel in the Kate Moss range. I love the shade and staying power. It goes with a lot of outfits especially now were in Autumn. 

Love this Barry M Mustard shade. It's the Gelly Hi Shine range. Yellow is my favourite colour in all shades. Bright yellow for summer and this shade for the colder months. I love the colour and how it looks like shellac nail varnish.

I curled my hair a lot last month, it was just so quick and easy with my new wand. It took about 10-15 minutes to curl my hair before work in a morning. Its the Tresemme Volume Curl Tong.

Been loving the sewing magazines, I have gained lots of inspiration and ideas. Can't wait to get cracking to keep me occupied through the cold winter months. 

I saw this cushion and knew I had to get it straight away. I think it was £7, it was temporarily put in the living room and it instantly brightened it up.

I have been enjoying this pretty unhealthy snack, Nutella and digestive biscuits is just the best thing EVER! Mmm could genuinely just eat it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment