Saturday 17 October 2015

6 Ways To Relax

I feel like it is very important to take some time out to relax, whether it is before bedtime or just taking time out of your day. I suffer from anxiety so taking some time to do something relaxing that I enjoy really helps. 

1. Go for a walk, getting some fresh air and chatting to someone while walking can really help you to relax and get things off your chest if needed.


2. Have a nice soak in the bath complete with candles and a bath bomb. 


3. Drink something calming like camomile tea or a milky drink.  


4. Reading whether it be a good book or a magazine like I prefer.


5. Listen to some calming music, my go to song is anything by Ludovico Einaudi especially I giorni.


6. Getting creative losing yourself in art, colouring in, sewing, drawing or acting. I coloured this image in using an app called Colorfy. I love it!

I hope these tips helped and would love to hear if anyone has their own way in which to relax.




2 comments:

  1. Great tips, thank you for sharing! Chamomile tea works wonders for me whenever I'm stressed out :) <3 I also like to look at pics of baby animals, haha, that always puts a smile on my face!

    Following on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you for taking the time to read it. haha that's a cute idea I might try that one, baby animals are adorable.

      thank you for following, I have followed you also.

      look forward to reading your blog!

      Laura

      Delete