I feel like it is very important to take some time out to relax, whether it is before bedtime or just taking time out of your day. I suffer from anxiety so taking some time to do something relaxing that I enjoy really helps.
1. Go for a walk, getting some fresh air and chatting to someone while walking can really help you to relax and get things off your chest if needed.
2. Have a nice soak in the bath complete with candles and a bath bomb.
3. Drink something calming like camomile tea or a milky drink.
4. Reading whether it be a good book or a magazine like I prefer.
5. Listen to some calming music, my go to song is anything by Ludovico Einaudi especially I giorni.
6. Getting creative losing yourself in art, colouring in, sewing, drawing or acting. I coloured this image in using an app called Colorfy. I love it!
I hope these tips helped and would love to hear if anyone has their own way in which to relax.