Thursday 22 October 2015

Birthday Party Planning

Soo it's my birthday coming up, I don't usually celebrate it as I don't like the attention etc so this year I thought I would organise something other than a night out. I love a good afternoon tea which is why I thought it would be a good idea to use this theme as a chilled out gathering on my birthday. I got all excited and bought a load of stuff which is mainly from Ebay. I'm probably going to get more than this I'm not going to lie but I thought I would share what I have so far.

These were made by my mums friend at the school she works. They were made using a laser cutter, I have some in yellow too which is my favourite colour. I really like them as they are unique.

Pretty little napkins, they are smaller than I thought they were going to be but they are actually perfect for little afternoon treats. 

Cute cardboard cake cases. 

I am going to put these flags in whatever little cakes and treats I decide to make, I just like them although I probably won't use them all.  

I just had to get these, they seem a little cheesy but I mainly thought they would be nice just decorate the table with. I'm obviously going to be getting everyone to pull them with me.

These are to make paper chains to decorate the room with. I am very excited to make this.

It may seem that I went a little floral crazy but I tried to go with similar colours to avoid too much of a clash. I think in a weird way it will kinda work...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment