Monday 19 October 2015

Awards Evening

I attended an awards evening over the weekend, it took place at where I work so it was nice to get all dressed up and for the people I work with to see me in something other than a jumper and trousers that look like pyjama bottoms.

My hair was done quite last minute, I knew I wanted it up but wasn't sure how. I decided on a messy bun and got a friend to do it. I rarely wear my hair up as I suffer from Eczema and get it on my neck. I particularly like the little clips around the bun. 

These shoes were an absolute bargain, they cost £10 in the sale from Dorothy Perkins. I loved them as soon as I saw them.

For my nails, I painted them in this quite neutral pink colour and shook some pink nail glitter on while they were still wet. I think it worked really well and looks effective.

This was taken as I was about to walk out of the door, my make up I kept quite plain but used pink blusher and silver and pink eye shadow to match my dress. My dress was from Debenhams but I got it last year, its by Julian MacDonald and I love how simple it is yet elegant. I got lots of compliments.



No comments:

Post a Comment