Thursday 8 October 2015

Primark Haul


I went to Primark over the weekend, the one I went to in Liverpool is mahoosive and super busy. Not the best place to go for an anxiety sufferer but I did get some really cute things.

I have recently had a sort out of my clothes and cardigans is one of the things I am now lacking. I got these two Autumnal colours for a bargain £5 each. They are ideal for work or throwing on when I get cold which is pretty much all of the time. 


Instead of the suitcase sized 'handbag' I currently carry around, I really wanted a smaller sized across the body bag which is ideal for carrying around while shopping or just times when you don't want to carry a big heavy bag around with you. I like the colour of this one and it cost either £4 or £5.



I absolutely fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it. It cost £13 which I don't think is bad at all. I especially like the lace detail on the shoulders and the berry colour.


I got these cute little lights to go round the mirror in my bedroom, you can't really see them properly here but they are round lights with a pointed bit on the end. They were £3 which is a bargain!


I got two packs of these super cosy tights. They are £3.50 each and are my go to tights when it comes to winter. They are super thick and have a fleecy inside, mmmm toasty.


Finally I got these cute polar bear slippers which were £3. I have since named them Paul and Phil and they are the cosiest slippers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment