Wednesday 5 August 2015

Kendal Calling

Last weekend we went to a Festival called Kendal Calling for my friend Holly's hen weekend. She had no idea until we arrived where we were going which was tough trying to keep it secret for so long.
  

When we arrived we dressed Holly in a tutu, floral vail and decorated wellies which her mum and sister had made. 
To make it a bit more special we stayed in bell tents, they provided more warmth and dryness than that of a normal tent. There were four camp beds in each one.
The line up was quite good including Fuse ODG and Elbow on the Friday, Ella Eyre and Elbow on the Saturday and Snoop Dogg, Embrace and The Kaiser Cheifs on the Sunday. Kodaline were supposed to play on the Saturday Evening which I was really excited about but they cancelled last minute. 
I had an absolutely amazing weekend at my first ever festival and I think I have just about recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment