Monday 10 August 2015

Anniversary Meal

Yesterday my boyfriend and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. On Saturday we spent the day in Liverpool and did some shopping and went to an art museum which was really cool. Last night we went for a lovely meal, I thought I would share my outfit and make up choices.

I went for quite subtle make-up. pink lips, pink cheeks and a smokey eye which you can't really see. I was pretty proud of it too. 

Here is a close up of my eyes and lips. You can see the three different shades on my eyes better. It isn't the most flattering shot.

This is what I wore, My dress was from Dorothy Perkins which was £15 in the sale, I have had it a little while so am not sure if it is still available. My shoes are from Newlook which were also in the sale for £13. The bag is my mums which was from Primark and the necklace was also Dorothy Perkins. I also took a white blazer with me in case it got cold which surprisingly it didn't.

This was my anniversary present, I am a huge fan of Frozen so was really happy to receive this Olaf mug. I'm going to drink everything from this from now on!

He got me this absolutely gorgeous card which is very me. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment