Thursday 11 February 2016

Handmade Valentines Gift

This year I thought I would use my creativity for my boyfriends valentines present, I have made him something thoughtful which I really hope he likes. He has strict instructions not to read this until after Sunday so it's a bit of a risk sharing this but I wanted to give you a last minute idea that will save you from any awkwardness.

I came up with the idea of making him some tokens of things that either we can do together or I can do for him. To display the tokens I have glued some envelopes together in a line. A token will go into each envelope.
I then made the tokens out of some red card and put something different on each one. They range from a token for a cup of tea, to us watching a Star wars film together (which is a big thing for me as I don't think it's my thing but I am prepared to watch one for him) and the last one is for us to go to the zoo together. I have done 7 all together but you can do as little or as many as you like.

I then folded the envelopes one way then the other until they were all folded and tied some valentines appropriate ribbon around them.

Really simple and easy to do, feel free to choose your own token ideas personal to you. For a couple of the tokens I have included gift cards that relate to that token.

Tadaaaaah

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment