Saturday 20 February 2016

Date Night Make-up and Outfit

I wore this black lace Oasis dress last weekend, it is quite a big deal for me to wear a black dress or black at all as I would usually wear the brightest item in my wardrobe. I love this dress, I feel comfortable in it and I like the length. I got it in the sale for £20 which is a complete bargain as the starting price was £60. There may be some left I'm not sure, I got this one from an Oasis concession in Debenhams so it's worth trying there too.
I wore nude shoes and a red bag to complete the outfit.
I did quite a neutral smokey eye using a little palette by mua, red lip using Rimmel 108 and just a bit of shimmer on my cheeks.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Women tops online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Online jackets and coats for women

    ReplyDelete