Wednesday 6 January 2016

Sales! Sales! Sales!

It is fair to say that I took full advantage of the after Christmas sales, it would have been rude not to. Here are the items that magically found their way to the till and are now in my wardrobe/bedroom.

I already have this in blue which I paid full price for however I do love them. This and many others in different styles and colours were all half price. It cost £24.50 instead of £49.

I have wanted a Radley bag for such a long time so I thought this would be the perfect time to get one. I wanted a colour that would go with a lot of different things. I love this shade of blue and this one has to be my biggest saving. It was £52 instead of £129 from a Radley Outlet store.

I spotted these a while ago and very almost bought them. I wasn't so sure about the 70's style heel but I absolutely love them now. They are from Primark and cost just £6 instead of £14.

I had been looking for a dress like this and I know I will get a lot of wear out of it in the spring/summer time. It would be cute with a pair of black boots and a leather jacket or heels like those above, gold accessories and boho hair. I got this from Oasis and it was reduced from £55 to £22...bargain. 
The next three items are part of a set:

Every time I bake I always think to myself 'I  really need a timer' as I always use my phone as one. This one is perfect, it was £3 instead of £6 from Boots. It was part of the 3 for 2 offer but was now half price,

How cute is this? Instead of £15 it was £7.50. Complete bargain and it now makes me want to go and bake a cake.

A cake slice to cut my cake that is on my cake stand that has been timed by my timer. Absolutely in love with this set in case you haven't noticed already. £6 reduced to £3. I also have the cake forks in the same set that I got around November time.

No comments:

Post a Comment