Sunday 17 January 2016

2015 Favorites

 I am a little delayed in doing this as I have been poorly sick for the past few days, I guess it has given me more time to think about my favourites from last year. Some of these items have featured in my previous favourites post and the others I'm not sure sure why they haven't already.

This Rimmel Wonder'full mascara makes my eyelashes look really long and it doesn't clump them together. It also contains argon oil which moisturises my eyelashes while I am wearing it.


I am pretty new to contouring so this little kit by Collection is perfect for beginners like me. It takes some getting used to but now I know what goes where I absolutely love contouring (as you can tell by the condition of it). It has this handy little mirror so is perfect for your handbag.

 
These Estee Lauder lip glosses are so versatile, they can be worn in the day as the colours are quite subtle and work just as well in the evening. They are super glossy and I just really like them.

I am not sure where this is from but was part of a little kit which was a present. I love this colour, it is like a rose gold and I'm really sad it is coming to an end. I have tried to find similar colours but am still unsuccessful. 

My hair has been loving Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair can get quite dry especially with the cold weather. The argon oil really moisturises my hair and leaves it feeling soft and looking shiny.

I am quite lazy when it comes to styling my hair, I don't like to use too much heat so this product is perfect for me. My hair takes 2 minutes to do which is ideal in the morning when I am usually in a rush. It is probably best used on wet hair but can be used on dry hair too.

I have the driest sensitive skin so to get my make up off I use these two simple products. Because of the condition of my skin I get scared to try new skin products. The tone and cleanse make my skin feel so clean and they give my skin that tingly feeling.

I curled my hair quite a bit last year (when I wasn't using salt spray). It was my go to hair style for a night out or occasion. Using this wand is so easy and only takes around 20 minutes to curl all of my hair.

 This scent screams holiday and summer. It is subtly sweet and I absolutely love it. It is called Ghost Eclipse, I discovered it in the summer time and it is now my summer scent. 

I enjoyed floral hair accessories a lot in the summer, I gained quite a few new additions and wore one every day while I was at Kendal Calling.

I loved Yankee candles last year, the smell they let off is amazing and I always get compliments about them, I have been enjoying this Red Apple Wreath scent which I got for Christmas, it is the biggest candle I have seen in my life. 

I am excited to see what products I will discover this year and how many new favourites I am going to gain.


No comments:

Post a Comment