Monday 6 July 2015

Local Independent Market

My home town has an independent market twice a month which is filled with home made goodies. I think it is a really good idea as I love anything that has been hand crafted and that you can't find anywhere else. Here is a little insight as to what they had on offer. 


There was this cute stall featuring 1950's vintage style dresses. This was my favourite one as I love the colour and print.


A very Wimbledon themed stall was selling strawberries and cream. Mmm yummy!


You have to go early for this stall as all of the pies sell really quickly. I bought my dad the all day breakfast pie and he absolutely loved it.


The next stall did home made smoothies. My boyfriend had a strawberry and watermelon smoothie and I had a raspberry lemonade with basil in. It was amazing and so refreshing on such a sunny day.






This was definitely my favourite stall selling brownies, cookies and a variety of cup cakes.








There were special american themed cup cakes with bacon and maple syrup in. I thought it was a nice touch for independence day!


















I got some cup cakes for my family. I chose chocolate orange flavour, jammy dodger, caramel and mint.





















I went for the chocolate orange one and had it with a nice cup of tea. It was incredible, even the icing tasted like orange. Can't wait for the next independent market just so I can get more cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment