Saturday 27 June 2015

Mini Henry Holland Haul


I went shopping with mummy bear the other day, I had no intention to buy anything which is always when you tend to see lots of things that you want to buy. I got two really cute items that I wanted to share. They are both by Henry Holland from Debenhams and were also in the sale...bonus!
























I have had my eye on this dress for a little while, I love the adorable print and the flattering style of the dress. 


                                                  
                                                       

It has a little bit of tulle netting attached to the lining to give that extra bit of flare. I went for yellow shoes but really you could pick out any colour in the dress or be daring and go for a bright red pair.


                                  

                                                       

The other piece I got was this gorgeous kimono made from a printed floral chiffon with a crochet trim.

                           

I absolutely love this and you just feel pretty when your wearing it. Its feminine, flows perfectly and is ideal as a festival cover up teamed with a pair wellies and a floral headband. I made the white dress I am wearing myself a little while ago, I think the go really well together. 

I purely put these images in as my cat decided to get involved and the other image is my reaction to him sniffing my hand. It completely took me by surprise and I thought they were quite funny.

                                     

I love the bell sleeves on the kimono, I know I will get a lot of wear out of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment