Thursday 10 March 2016

February Favourites

Happy March...where did February go? I feel like I blinked and it came and went. I can almost feel spring time, so exciting. It has to be my favourite time of year, looking out at the stormy weather while writing this I think we could all do with a little bit of sun.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Cool Medium 2
This Collection concealer is my absolute new favourite, in an instant it makes my face look refreshed and wide awake (even if I'm not feeling that way). Its long lasting and really easy to apply. I have the shade cool medium which is number 2.

I put this in my Superdrug haul but I have been loving this Toni and Guy salt spray, other brands kinda make the hair damp but don't create the same wave as this one. I was really impressed and it is my new handbag essential. The size is also appealing as it makes it so handy.

Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm 15Ml
I have recently been noticing those pesky dark circles around my eye area so I thought I would try the Simple eye cream. I love anything by Simple especially as I have super sensitive skin. It feels nice and soothing under my eyes and I have noticed a slight difference.

My boyfriend bought me these candles for valentines day, I loved them so much I have just restocked and got a couple of different scents. My favourite is the mango and passion fruit scent (the orange one), I am on my second one of those. They are from Tesco and are only a pound each. Absolute bargain. 

I love baking anyway but I spent a lot of time baking last month. I think I made something different each week. Baking is my way of relaxing and de-stressing, I just put my music on and away I go. I also like to bake for other people and make them something as a present or just because I wanted to. My personal favourites are the Chocolate and Salted Caramel Shortbread I made and the Coffee Cupcakes. 

Mmm I have been really enjoying these...a little too much. I can eat the whole lot in one sitting, it doesn't help that they have been on offer which obviously has been encouraging me to buy more...silly Tesco.

Bit of a mixed bag of favourites but I wanted to finish with something that I watched last month. It's the Amy Winehouse documentary called Amy. I have wanted to watch this for a while so when it popped up on More 4 I was able to finally watch it. Such a sad tragic story that goes right from the start of her career up until the end. She was such a huge talent that seem to come so naturally and passionately. I can guarantee this will make you cry so get you hankeys at the ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment