Wednesday 23 March 2016

Dress Designing Inspiration

I am going to the races in July, I really want to make a dress for the occasion as it would be quite nice to have something unique and exactly as I wanted. I am just looking for inspiration at the minute for ideas and styles that I like.

Image 1 of ASOS Lace Crop Top Midi Prom Dress
This is such a me dress. The colour, the style and the lace. I know I would wear something like this an awful lot even on just a nice summers day. It's a bit too casual for somewhere like the races (only because I like to dress up as and when I feel like it.) Such a pretty dress costing £75 from Asos.

This is discounted at the minute from Miss Selfridge, it is £49 from £69...bargain. Something like this would be really simple to make. I think I would make the skirt slightly longer but I really like the style.



I absolutely love Coast and their occasion dresses. This is absolutely gorgeous, it is quite pricey though at £195. You can just tell it is well made with the best fabric. It is an investment buy but it is the kind of dress you will feel like a princess in.


MandM direct stocking Ted Baker is the best thong ever. I have my dad and brother to thank for this find, they love ordering from this website and have started to stock Ted Baker. This lovely dress only costs £35.99, it is limited stock but the prices are incredible although it won't be the latest collections.


 This is one of my faves, I think I would need a tan with the pale colour of the dress but I love it. It wouldn't be that difficult to make either I would just need to find pretty fabric. This is from Chi Chi London costing £59.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment