Tuesday 3 November 2015

Surprise Trip to Dearnford Lake

Its my birthday on Sunday so my boyfriend decided to surprise me and take me to a secret location. After pestering him for the entire week, he did not give in and tell me. I'm not a fan of surprises so I did pester a lot! He literally didn't tell me until we arrived and I had read the sign out. Dearnford Lake is situated in Whitchurch, Shropshire, it was a lovely place I most definitely recommend it and plan to go back in the summer.

These pretty lights were hanging from the ceiling of the cafe, I really like them and want one for my bedroom.
This was the view from the cafe as we were eating.

We had afternoon tea which I thought was such a lovely idea, those scones were incredible.
I loved this cute teacup, saucer and side plate combination, it was really cute.

This sign was pretty cool, it said how far away certain places were. After our afternoon tea we had a walk around the lake.
A lovely place, friendly staff and amazing views. I want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment