Sunday 22 November 2015

Newlook Haul

I have been really enjoying Newlook recently, I have bought quite a few items from there on separate occasions so I thought I would do a little collection of my purchases.

I loved this poncho as soon as I saw it, sometimes you want to wear something a little lighter than a bulky coat. This is perfect to throw on over an outfit. The fur adds extra warmth and the neutral colour mean it will go with a lot of different things. 

When it was a bit warmer I wore this dress on its own but have recently been wearing it with tights and a jumper. I am in love with the print and obviously the colour with it being my fave.

I like this casual jersey dress with a floral pattern, I have been wearing it for work and I got it in the sale for about £9 which was a bargain. 

This one was also in the sale. Thick black tights, boots and a cardigan and your all set. 

One of my favourite things is when Newlook has their buy one get one free jewellery offer on. I got these two necklaces on that offer and I like to wear them both together, one slightly higher than the other so you can see them both. 

This hat is bigger than my face but I do adore it, especially to cover up a greasy hair day...we all have them. 

I have been living in these boots, the are like a Chelsea boot with a riding strap. I like the colour, they are a classy boot and go with many outfits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment