Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wedding Reception Outfit

Over the weekend I went to a wedding reception. Here is what I wore complete with accessories and make up. 

Make up 


I chose to be quite natural with my make up choices. I went for pinky tones with my blusher and lipstick. I put natural smoky shades on my eyes with a bit of silver to match my accessories. The lipstick in the picture is by Rimmel and is in the shade Pink Blush 006. I have always loved this shade and it smells so good, reminds me of sweets. 

I wore this shade on my nails again to go with my accessories. It is by Rimmel and the shade is called 'Ethereal'. 

Accessories

I got this clutch bag from Peacocks and was only £3 in the sale. I was going to buy this bag regardless of the price but I love it even more the fact that it is a bargain. It is so pretty and I thought it would compliment my outfit perfectly. 

These are my new favourites. They are by redherring from debenhams and were £17.50 in the sale. Pom poms are in right now and I think I will be wearing these a lot especially around the festive period. 

Here is a full length picture of me in my outfit just before we were about to leave (minus my bag). The top was from Peacocks costing £16 and the skirt I got a while ago from Asos. I love this outfit and can't wait to wear it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment