Wednesday 23 September 2015

Three Work Outfits

Thought I would share three different outfits I wore to work last week. We had a little bit of sun so thought I would make the most of it and get my legs out while I had the chance. I work in an office so I have to dress quite smart. Also with it being a Golf Club there are certain rules about what you can and cant wear. This is pretty much my everyday style anyway but I do sometimes wish I could wear a checked shirt, jeans and some converse. (I apologise in advance for the dirty mirror and messy bedroom floor.)

Day 1 - I have had this skirt for years and I still absolutely love it, it was from the Very catalogue and the Love Label range. It was a little bit chilly so I teamed it with this long sleeve stripy top from Primark. I like the back of the top as there is a window of chiffon which is quite cool.

Day 2 - I got this dress last year from Primark and was only about £8. I have worn it quite a lot as you can wear it with tights, bare legged or in this case with leggings. I like how simple this outfit is. I think next time I would wear a statement necklace. 

Day 3 - Slightly similar skirt to outfit one but longer and pink. This was in the sale from Asos earlier this year costing between £10 and £14. I love it, I always feel really elegant when I wear it. The top was a ridiculous £2 from Primark (seems to be a Primark theme going on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment