Sunday 6 September 2015

August Favourites

August Favourites Time....

This is my favourite ever blusher, however this time I decided to go for a different shade. I usually go for 'soft damson' which is quite pink, this one in 'coral flush' is more subtle and I really like it. 

My mum and dad got me these from the airport, I am in love with every single one and am tempted to get them all in a bigger size. The colour is quite subtle but really glossy. 

I have been loving this lipstick by collection in the shade tropical sunset. The colour is gorgeous and the staying power is amazing, it takes a lot of scrubbing to get it off but after applying it once it lasts sooooo long. Love this. 

I have been loving blue nail varnish in general recently in all different shades.this one in particular has been one of my favourites. It's by Rita Ora for Rimmel in the festival inspired shade port-a-loo-blue. I could happily buy every colour from this collection, it is long lasting and very vibrant. 

My hair was really dry last month so I needed something that rehydrated it pretty much instantly. This worked a treat, Elvive moisture rich shampoo and conditioner by Loreal. After using this for a month my hair looks and feels in much better condition. 

I have needed some perfume for a little while so decided to treat myself to two. I went for Be Delicious by DKNY and Ghost Eclipse. Ghost Eclipse is a very summery scent and I tend to use it for a night out occasion where as the other one is more suitable for every day. I have been enjoying both scents.

These mint green patent shoes were an absolute bargain at £6 from new look in the sale. I had wanted these for a while so I am happy that I waited.

So this is a random one...I have been enjoying this Belvoir Raspberry Lemonade. It is so refreshing and tasty. I could drink it all of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment