Sunday 15 May 2016

Newlook Sale Haul

One of my favourite sales has to be the Newlook Sale, I never fail to find something that I would wear however I feel that my bank card cringes every time I read the email telling me the Sale has begun. I bet it wants to run away and hide. In the most recent Sale I got some lovely pieces that I thought would be perfect for the summer season and also any holidays I have coming up.

I love this cullote floral jumpsuit, I know I will get a lot of wear out of it. It is so incredibly comfortable and I kind of feel like I am wearing pyjamas when I have it on. It cost £12 which is just such good value from £22.99. I have teamed it with a simple t-shirt but you could wear it without or with a high neck shirt.

This playsuit is super flattering, I especially like the flared sleeves. The colour and print is just too cute. I can not believe this only cost £6 reduced from £19.99.

This cute stripe a-line skirt can be dressed down for a daytime look or dressed up with a different top and a pair of wedges for night time. It was £12 reduced from £19.99. 


I really like the cut of this playsuit although I think it is a little more revealing than I would prefer. I would probably wear a vest top to cover my non existent cleavage. Again this was only £6 reduced from £19.99.



A perfect length, I would happily wear this on a hot summers day or while holidaying walking along a beach. This was £8. 

Both pairs of sandals were also from Newlook




No comments:

Post a Comment