Sunday 3 April 2016

Jack Wills Outlet

I thought I would share this little gem I discovered, I have never really been a Jack Wills kind of girl but after going in the shop for someone else I actually found some cute little items. Even better they have an outlet website where the clothes are a lot cheaper and they have some bargains. I thought I would pick out a few of my faves..then after I have written this post go and purchase them.

HAMPSFELL TEA DRESSHAMPSFELL TEA DRESS
This is the cutest tea dress, it is called the Hampsfell tea dress and originally cost £79.50. It is now £24...what a bargain! It would be perfect for spring time or an ideal holiday dress for the evening.

TINSBURY CREW
I am mainly crushing on the colour of this Tinsbury crew jumper. I would probably wear it with a peter pan collared shirt. It was £59.50 and is now £34.

ALBURGH SKIRTALBURGH SKIRT
I rarely wear black but this is such a wardrobe staple. This Alburgh skirt was £59.50 and is now only £16. It could be worn so many different ways, in the daytime with flats and a t-shirt or in the evening with high heels and a chiffon shirt.

CHILLWORTH VISCOSE CREPE SLOUCHY PANT
These Chillworth Viscose Crepe Slouchy trousers look so comfortable, I know I would live in these if I owned them. They were originally £69.50 now and now cost £24. A good choice if you were going on an aeroplane.

ELHAM PLAYSUIT
I really like this playsuit, it creates an ideal smart work outfit but would work just as well if you were going out for lunch. Add some heels and your ready for a night out. The Elham Playsuit is super versatile and is reduced to £24 from £79.50. 

HOLECROFT SHIRTHOLECROFT SHIRT
Love love love this shirt. it is just completely me, I would wear it with jeans or a skirt or dungarees. The Holecroft shirt was 49.50 and is now only £14. This may have to be added to my basket immediately.

MILHOLME BIKINI TOPMILHOLME BIKINI TOP
I was so shocked at how little the bikinis cost. I think I'll be purchasing one for my summer hollybobs. This Milholme bikini top is reduced to £4 from £29.50 and the bottoms reduced to £5 from £19.50. That's £9 for this bikini instead of £49 (I'm so good at maths) Such a big saving for this cute bikini.

I think its the hooded tops and t-shirt plastered with Jack Wills on them that have always put me off this brand as that just isn't my style but they genuinely have some really cute things. I'm off to shop now byeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment