Sunday 10 April 2016

Boots Haul

I was in need of a few make-up bits and bobs so I popped into Boots. Here is what I picked up in my mini Boots haul.

 I was after a peachy blusher as I don't own one, I am very excited to try out this one and it comes with its very own brush. It looks more pink in the picture but in real life it has an orange pigment, it is the shade blush peach and cost £6.99.


The Loreal products were on a three for two so I thought I would get a lipstick but in a colour I haven't got. I knew exactly what  I wanted, I was looking for a redy orange colour. After a good 15 minutes of trying all of the testers and getting annoyed with myself as I couldn't find one, I randomly picked this one up which cost £6.99. I essentially got it for free with the offer, it didn't have a tester with it so it was a surprise. I tried it when I got out of the shop and it was exactly what I was looking for. I can see myself wearing this a lot in the summer.

I have had the same foundation for quite a while, I liked the sound of this one so I shall see how my dry skin likes it. It was £7.99 in the colour cameo, Maybelline have a buy one get one half price offer on at the minute.

This nail varnish is so pretty, it is called pink party dress by Maybelline. It was £2.99 but was basically 1.50 with the offer. I love it and because it isn't a thick consistency so you can use the glitter over an alternative colour or as a bit of nail art. 

I was in need of a new mascara and this one by Loreal the volume million lashes was new out so I thought I would try it. I liked the look of the brush so hopefully it will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment