Sunday 21 June 2015

Little Wales Getaway


I have just had a few days away in Wales, it was really nice to get away and relax. We went to a place called Plas Talgarth which is right next to Machynclleth (can never spell that without google). My boyfriends' Nan and Granddad own a time-share at the Macdonald resort for the same week each year. It is a lovely place and there is lots of activities to keep you occupied.

                            

I took this during the drive there, I have a short attention span so it gave me something to do.

                            

One thing I love about Wales are the lovely views, I took these on the little balcony outside of our bedroom. It looks out onto a pitch and putt area. The sky looks like such a painting when the sun is setting,  I love the pink and purple colours.




My boyfriend and I went for a little walk, we found a giant checkers board so decided to have a go. Unfortunately he beat me and then I got beat by his cousin but it was fun!






Deep in thought about our next move.


Cute little courtyard, we were so lucky with the weather.







I had a go at pitch and putt, I own a couple of golf clubs as I like to go the driving range every now and again. I didn't hit any sheep in the field next to the course so I think I did okay.


                                           

Outdoor pool time, It was surprisingly nice and warm. I didn't go in just dipped my feet and stood in the middle like a fairy on a cake.

                                       

We took a trip to Aberdovey beach, it wasn't the warmest when we went but it had such lovely views. There was a bit of a sand castle competition going on between my boyfriend and his cousins. 


Such a nice few days away, see you next year Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment