Wednesday 18 January 2017

Afternoon Tea at Mad Hatters

I didn't take a whole heap of pictures as I felt a bit anxious and self conscious however I did take some of the amazing afternoon tea that we had. My brothers girlfriend Kate got me a voucher for my birthday for afternoon tea at Mad Hatters in Chester. It was such a thoughtful present and we both love an afternoon tea. We had a lovely afternoon, everything was really fresh and all of the cakes looked amazing. I will definitely be going back just to get a cupcake. You can also pop in just for lunch so I think I will have to do that at some point too.

The bone china was lovely, I liked how they mixed and matched it. 
 
Look at the pretty stars on the table (this was before Kate melted one to the table with her teapot.) 
 
The little cow milk jug was so cute.
Check out these beauties, we each got a selection of finger sandwiches, a scone with jam and cream, a giant profiterole, a macaroon and we got to choose a cake so I went for the chocolate and raspberry brownie. We also got a bottomless pot of tea.
 
Image result for mad hatters sign chester glittery
I loved all of the quirky features inside of Mad Hatters, the tea cups hanging from the ceiling, the teapot glued to the archway, the top hat light shade. They also had a cute little gift section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment