Friday 5 August 2016

Lindy Bop Obsession

I discovered Lindy Bop last year when I was looking for a dress for my cousins wedding. I fell in love with one dress in particular but apparently so did a lot of other people as when I went to purchase the dress it had sold out. When I was looking for a dress for the races a couple of months ago I rediscovered my love for Lindy Bop and purchased a pretty floral dress. I have lets call it a quirky style and I love a good vintage style dress, since then I have bought other items from the website and I have my eye on other items. 

How cute is this polka dot gathered waist dress? I love the scalloped neckline on this dress, I just feel really girly and elegant when I wear it. You can dress this up like I have here or dress it down with hi top converse and a cardigan. I got this in the sale for £12.

 
I found this adorable Lindy Bop dress on Ebay, a lady was selling it as she bought it as her bridesmaids dresses but whatever reason no longer needed this one. So happy I found this dress, the a-line skirt is flattering and I really like the colour combination of the blue and orange. I wore an orange lip with this, I paid £9 which is an absolute bargain.

Venice Print Skirt - £12, I like the fit of this skirt and the pockets are so cute. I can see myself wearing this alot.

This is the first Lindy Bop I bought, it was for the races I went to a couple of months ago. I got so many lovely comments when I wore it.

My Lindy Bop collection is coming on nicely, they currently have some lovely New in stock which I have my eye on. I just love the vintage style of these clothes and the quirky patterns. 

This bon bon pink lipstick print wiggle dress is super cute, I like the red love heart detail and the love heart cutout at the back. The print is girly and kitsch. http://www.lindybop.co.uk/dresses-c1/wiggle-dresses-c4/bonbon-pink-lipstick-print-wiggle-dress-p2783

I can totally see myself in this love heart print dress, I have already chosen my accessories and I like this silhouette it is really flattening. http://www.lindybop.co.uk/dresses-c1/swing-jive-dresses-c3/brittany-navy-scallop-heart-print-swing-dress-p2786 



No comments:

Post a Comment