Thursday 26 October 2017

Newlook Try on Haul

Soo I may have done a little Newlook order, I thought I would stock up on some cosy Autumn/Winter pieces. I didn't end up keeping everything but it was nice to have a trying on session. 

How ridiculously large are these bag? I think the poor lady that delivered them nearly injured herself. 

I chose this jacket because I thought it was really cool, I liked the colours and I liked that it was different. However when I tried it on it felt really heavy and I felt quite restricted in it. Looking back I am unsure if it is my style.

My camera clearly hates this checked blazer, I liked it until I tried it on. I just don't think it is very me, I don't know if it is what I styled it with but it just wasn't working.

This chenille jumper was by a brand called Cameo Rose on the Newlook website, for some reason I don't have a photo of me trying it on. I am obsessed with this, it has a cable knit effect on it. It is so soft and because it is cropped it goes really well with dresses and skirts as it is just the right length. I'm not going to lie this has hardly been off my back.

 
This dress is so pretty, I love it. Youcan dress it up with a pair of heeled boots or dress it down with a cosy jacket and chelsea boots. I like the fluted sleeves, I can see myself wearing this quite a lot.

I am not too sure why this top looks two different colours, I  really like the sleeves on this and am obsessed with this colour right now. It is just an easy top you can throw on and instantly look dressy.

I love this colour, such a pretty girly dress. I would wear this with tights and boots, the sleeves are so cute. 

 I really love this jacket and am kinda sad I didn't keep it but I have a tan one just like it. It is very easy to wear and looks nice with dresses as well as a pair of jeans. the baby pink colour would go with a lot of things.

  
Again my camera was being weird, this is like the red one I tried on. I just didn't like the feel of this, I think it would itch my sensitive skin also it seems like the type to shrink after one wash.I like the style of it though which is a shame.

 
 This cardigan is so cute, unfortunately my dad put me off it by calling me bungle bear. I like the style of it and would like to find a similar one in a different colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment